Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day Two: COMPLETED

Weight: 235.8 lbs.
Pounds left to lose: 69.8 lbs.
Days left: 7 Months, 27 Days

8:41 AM --
Finished yoga workout. Got up late though. My alarm went off at 6:15 AM as planned but, I turned it off, turned on the light, stretched, and next thing I knew It was 7:09 AM. I'm still pretty tired from not going to sleep until eleven. Breakfast time.

10:38 AM--
Had my breakfast and got to eat what was on my menu! peanut butter toast. It was good and filling, I ate it on double fiber bread and the peanut butter is all natural, oo la la. Anyway, soup for lunch again today. I like that soup. Glad to have realized that I lost half a pound today.

1:19 PM--
Ate my soup for lunch with cheese crackers and a piece of lightly buttered bread. Not bad, not bad. I ate a piece of pizza. Really regretting that. But! I've been drinking nothing but water and boy, do I feel weirdly clean!

8:14 PM---
Dinner was chicken rings and cheese fries. I didn't eat all my fries though, and I drank diet soda but, I feel bad about eating all the 'Rings. We'll see what Mr. Scale says tomorrow. Hopefully it's not a bad rap, hopefully it's only a few ounces. Can't believe I've already lost half a pound! Yay yay yay! :O)
Bedtime will be early tonight due to being tired circumstances.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment