Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!!




Well, I finally got home from Chicago. May I say, thank heavens I was begining to go insane in the membrane. My bed has never been so welcoming as it was last night. I just flopped into it. It was an awesome fish like experience. And, I lost 2 lbs. while I was toddling around the Windy City. From 239.6 lbs. to 237.0 lbs. Hooray!



Monday, I'll resume my workouts. 6 to 7:30 am power house workouts!! Hoo-ah!



It was also a nice experience doing yoga in a hotel room. Never done that before. It felt....energizing. I've finally got the PERFECT workout week down.
Monday- POWER HOUSE!!!!
Tuesday- Yoga and Pilates mixture
Wednesday- Punk Rock Aerobics (PRA)
Thursday- Amazing Abs small workout
Friday- POWER HOUSE II!!
Yes, it works. It works soooooo fine, it's really divine, I'm gonna shine, just gimme some time!
(Sorry 'bout that crappy rhyme!) NO MORE RHYMING NOW I MEAN IT! Anybody want a peanut?
Okie dokie, then. I'm gonna go dive into my bed Michael Phelps style.
Ker-PLOP!!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment