Monday, September 14, 2009

Powerhouse completed!! Moday meanderings....

Today's powerhouse (or, powerhaus) was successful in kicking my butt. I exercised non-stop for 1 and 1/2 hours this morning. They only time I took a break was when I had to pull out another book from the pile on my bed and exercise from that. I'm really loving this so far, as I've stated before in this blog, I really thrive on being pushed to the limit. and today, I was pushed.
Here's a list of the books I used:
6 weeks to a hollywood body
Kathy Kaehler's 30 minutes to a hollywood body
Punk Rock Aerobics
Ballet Fit
Biggest Loser: 30 day jump start
Making the cut: The 30-day diet and fitness plan

I did ten exercises from each book. Man, I can't fully describe how fantastic I feel right now! I know I can do this! I'M GOING TO DO THIS!!
I can imagine the day when I'm shopping in the women's section and not having to walk all the way to the back and lurk in the shadows looking for a decently designed skirt.
I felt great this morning when I was getting dressed and my stomach already looked a little bit more flatter.

Guys, Gals, Kids, Sarah's back on the track in the Race to the Thin-ish Line.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment