Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nevermind the bullocks, here's Punk Rock Aerobics


Wednesday, September 16, 2009- Woke up at 5:15 am and actually got out of bed at 5:38 am. Dressed and ready for workout at 6:00 am. Worked out. Loved the burn at the end of everything.


That's what my morning was like today. Extremely satisfying in the way of, nothing coming up in the way of things and getting everything done on time. I knew I liked PRA but now I know I LOVE Punk Rock Aerobics.


Really really awesome news!


I lost a pound! YAY!! From 237.8 lbs to 236.6 lbs. In only two days. This is some real motivation, y'all. Nothing like losing weight in such a short time. Maybe I can lose 3 pounds this week.

If I lose 5 pounds this month, and next month, and next month, AND the next month I'll be

216 lbs!! HOORAY!!! Just in time for New Years, too. It'll be faboo being able to buy a size smaller dress for all the celebrations.


I'm going to post my measurements at the end of this week. Along with some pictures and maybe a video.


Keep on keepin' on......




Sarah :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment