Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whoopty whoop!!

Hey howdy who, Everybody! Guess what? *what?* I've lost 2 INCHES in my GUT FLAB alone!!!! YAY!! I'm still 234.8 lbs. but, I'm sooooo muscly it's like I ate the female body builders president. But, with the good, has to come some bad.

I totally binged like I've never binged before. I TOOK IN 720 EXTRA CALORIES IN ONE DAY. Not cool, y'all. I had to add it up to see how much I'd actually eaten, foolishly hoping that it'd be like, 200 calories or something. After seeing the caloric intake, I just couldn't bear to see the fat intake so I chickened out, and I don't have that information. :( Man, I feel like a failure. The worst part is, it made me that much farther from escaping from my emotional eating disorder whatchamacallit. I binged when I was angry. Not a good thing. I kept venting my frustrations and shoving cookies and potatoe chips down my hatch. I even drank REGULAR soda! I just reached in the fridge and conciously grabbed a regular pop. Oi! This isn't going to be a fun weigh-in tomorrow. I can just see it now, 236.8 lbs. My scale might just break.
Too bad I can't time travel. I totally would, too.

Man, Mistakes are the reasons we can't sleep some nights.

Stay Fit, (unlike me)
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Everyone makes mistakes, so don't beat yourself up over it. It will be ok.

    Next time you feel like binging try chewing gum, go outside and get away from the kitchen, scream into a pillow, or write in a journal what you're upset about. Just do whatever you have to do to stay away from the bad food.

    Today is a new day and a new start. Look in the mirror and tell yourself "I love you"

    Keep your head up, your goal is still reachable.

    ReplyDelete