Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1 pound down!

Yes, it's true, I've lost 1 whole pound since I started 2 days ago!!
ha ha ha ha! They say "Don't rest on your laurels" but, I can't help it. I haven't felt this good in ages. I feel lighter and when I go to bed, no more bloated gut causing bad dreams and tears. Today also marks the fact that I've been 18 for a week, and I've yet to get any cigarettes or tattoos! even though, for a split second I thought "A tattoo of my beginning weight and my end weight would be cool. A constant reminder of the battle I'm winning."
But, I don't know. Maybe. Yesterday I recieved a message from my nosy older sister, M, who took a joke seriously. Dang. Sometimes I contemplate deleting my Facebook account and just vanishing from the "Real World" to make my life easier. I talk to boys, I get a call from one of my sisters telling me I'm a slut. I write on a friends wall "Yeah, maybe now that I'm 18 I'll start smoking! lololol!" I get a call from one of my sisters telling me that I'm an idiot for even considering it. I wish they'd realize that I'm a hell of a lot smarter than them and I would never do anything as stupid as what they've done. They're complete and total morons!
A, M, and L all cause problems for me. They will not let me do anything on my own because they think I'll mess up like they did. I won't! I unlike them, realize that for every bad choice there's a consequence. Ergh! I don't know what to do.

Yay for the poundage loss!! We're on our way!

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment