Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One day strong

Well, you'll be glad to know that I started my dieting on the 12th and I'm doing things a bit differently.
Last time, I made everything I ate on the stovetop or in the oven or in the crockpot.
This caused problems as there's a big temptation to make whatever you feel like eating instead of what you should eat.
So, I bought some frozen meals. I felt so trendy! this way it's what I've got to eat, so there's no room for my compromising it.
I bought some fruit popsicles as a dessert substitute and some other low cal fruit things for desserts.
What I figure is if it's already made, it's easier and that's what I think will work for me. No temptation. I'm still going to make some of my lighter meals and freeze them but for now, smooth sailing. I've stocked up for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully, if I make one light meal a day I'll have enough at the end of my frozen meal selection.
I've got a good feeling about this one!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment