Saturday, August 8, 2009

Moooooviiinnnnnngggg.................




Hey there folks, I've got some, uh, I guess news. It's good news for me but, it's news for you guys.

Anyhoo, We're (My family and I) moving to a new house with 2 acres and a 1 1/2 story house with a basement. Sounds cool, no? It's a really nice house, with low hanging light fixtures you run into! (See picture #2) It was built in the 1920's and has a lot of nice architecture. Just an all around awesome abode.

Now, during this move, I know I'll be burning a lot of calories walking up and down stairs, hauling beds around, and dancing with joy when it's all done. BUT, you know what I SEE here? A CHANCE TO BURN EVEN MORE CALORIES!! If I say, do one of my workouts in the morning, and then work like a crazed animal to move in, then do a relaxing yet strenuous yoga session at the end, I will be in PEAK condition.

Imagine me sweaty and built like the Govenator, then, put Jennifer Aniston's hair on me and add that dress Kate Winslet wore to the Oscars in 2009 and PRESTO! You've got my dream me on a piece of paper! I can see it now, a measuring tape that reads under 40".

We've been eating alot of meals homemade which is good, but I've still gained some weight. 2 lbs. to be exact. One dish that's really delicious is called like, couscous supper or something like that. I'll post the recipe so you guys can try it. I guarantee you will love it.

Or at least, not completely hate it.

Sarah







No comments:

Post a Comment