Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nothin' doin' how 'bout you?

Well, sorry for not logging in sooner. I really had nothing to report. My weight has been the same, I've been doing the same exercises, just plain ol' routine.
I suppose I could've typed in something like, "Same ol' same ol'..." but, I kept hoping someting would happen that I could report on. Like, I woke up and was 170 lbs. and was in the middle of being seduced by my latin lover, Raul, when I noticed that Gucci, Prada, and Revlon were all fighting over who got to have me as their spokeswoman model person.
But alas, I awoke everyday, took a whizz, stepped on the scale and it always read: 232.2 lbs.
And I even turned down ice cream twice! I wonder how I got stuck at this plateau?
I'm looking for ways to defeat the frozen numbers.
Got any tips? :)

I'm still hoping to be in the 20's (or, hopefully, the teens) by the end of August. I'm working toward that goal. I've found that taking this challenge one goal at a time has helped me not only keep faith in myself but, also kept me less stressed. I'm not as flabbergasted when I step on the scale and it doesn't read 170, hand me a bikini and tell me I'm hot.
Speaking of bikini's, I saw something I never want to see again. A woman who was probably close to 400 lbs. in a string bikini.
Now, as I've stated before, I'm super happy that this woman has such an awesome view of herself, but, I think the bikini was a little out of place.
Anyhoo, sorry for that image in your head.
Just try to think of unicorns and fairies.

Once again, sorry I didn't post anything sooner. I really should just come on here and post something, even if it's just saying "Hi!".

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment