Thursday, August 20, 2009

Slippin' in, slippin' out

Hi. I don't know what to say, y'all. I march up and down two sets of stairs fifteen/sixteen times a day easily. I'm always moving about, so explain to me why I'm still my same weight?

*sigh* I bet The Biggest Losers never have this problem. But, at least I'm not gaining!

Although, technically, I did gain two pounds but, I lost them.



I heard about a strange conspiracy that, you're body will decide what weight it wants to function at. Example, If you went up twenty pounds and lived life with them for a good amount of time, you'd have a bit of a struggle trying to get them off because you're body was so used to having them to function with.

I wonder if this could apply to me? I don't think so. I've been overweight my entire life. No Lizie!

I was one pound over the average birth weight when I was born! 8lbs. 7 oz.

How did that happen? I started this life overweight?! No Fair!

It's times like these I wish I could get a "Get out of Jail free" card like in Monopoly.



I don't know what to do. I'm pooped from stair walking.

Sarah

P.S. A Brown Recluse spider bit me

No comments:

Post a Comment