Thursday, November 5, 2009

70 pounds slimmer by my 18th birthday! 170 here I come!

"The opposite of action is not inaction: it is presence." A Yoga Mantra

So, today I'm spending some time really hashing out my workout routine for the next two months. I'd like to quickly clear up an error, November 7, is not a Monday. Therefore, I will be starting on November 9, which is. Thank you for your time.
Anyway, for the next two months I'll be doing a "20 pounds blast off!" routine. I know, I know. I always declare I'm going to start another routine, then something is thrown in the way, then I announce I'm starting a DIFFERENT routine, and etc. etc. so on and so forth.
Not today, Readers. No, this time I'm doing it. I've got only a few more months before my 18th birthday and if I'm gonna be legal, I wanna look illegal! I will be 66.6 pounds smaller. I will be sexier than ever before. I can do it, I will do it, and I will love it. I will work through every obstacle, I will ignore my want for 5 more minutes sleep, I will prepare healthy meals, I WILL NO LONGER DEPRIVE MYSELF OF THE LIFE AND BODY I DESERVE!!
If I am not 170 pounds by my 18th birthday, I will DELETE THIS BLOG. No sense having a blog about weight loss if you're not losing weight.
No more excuses. No more denial. No fatness.


Stay Fit,

Sarah



Birthday countdown: 8 months, 2 days
Weight: 236.6
Mantra for today: To begin is the victory

No comments:

Post a Comment