Monday, November 9, 2009

Day One: COMPLETED

Today's weight: 236.0 lbs.
Pounds needed to lose: 66.0 lbs.
Days left: 7 Months, 28 days

7:35 am --
Just finished my workout not even 10 minutes ago. I feel good, save for the fact that I didn't do all the ab workouts. I had a hard time doing the "Punch Crunches" and instead did "Knees up Crunches" to substitute. I'm going to make it my focus next week to work on being able to complete at least 10 "Punch Crunches". This week I'm focusing on making it through without cheating my way through. I'm off to go make breakfast.
Todays menu says: Eggs, toast and protein shake.

8:05 am --
Really? already? Sheesh! I just finished breakfast and guess what? I'm already getting heckled. "Tsk tsk! a shake for breakfast? well this won't last long!" from my mother. And "Hm. That's a small portion of bran." from my father. Yeah, they already said I have to "Eat with the family" because my dad's on vacation and it'd be nice to be together at the table. Bah! We'll see how lunch goes. I'm having my soup no matter what.

2:00 pm--
Ate my soup, drank my water, had my choice of sides. My lunch was delicious! the vegetable soup is filling AND low-cal and low-fat. It's a heart healthy recipe, I it got from Taste of Home magazine. I can already tell a difference in my mood and energy levels. Can't "weight" to check the scale tomorrow! ha ha ha ha!

9:32 pm--
Okay, for dinner I had half of a cheeseburger. Awesome. Only place I screwed up was dessert, I had the whole little cup of custard. Oh well. I did really well today. Time to go to sleep and get up at 6:30 am tomorrow and do my Tuesday workout which is a lot of Yoga. *yawn* Nightie night!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment