Thursday, November 12, 2009

DAY 3 & 4: COMPLETED (3 pounds gone already)

Weight: 234.8 lbs
Pounds left to lose: 68.8 lbs
Days left: 7 Months, 26 Days
Mantra: "I'm not depriving myself, I'm giving my body only what it needs."
WEDNESDAY/ DAY THREE: COMPLETED

Weight: 233.2 lbs.
Pounds left to lose: 67.6 lbs.
Days left: 7 Months, 25 Days

7:13 AM--
I'll begin my workout in 7 minutes, and wanted to say before I start and forget, Wednesday was completed except that I wasn't able to have a vegetarian lunch and I ate dessert at Dinner. :( But, I'm still focused, so that's good.

9:39 AM--
Finished breakfast and exercising. Yum and Aah. Feeling good as I've already lost 3 pounds on this program. Yay!

4:49 PM --
For lunch I ate this soup from "Subway", it was good but, it only had 80 calories and 0.2 grams of fat. So, about 2 o'clock I WAS STARVING! but we had nothing I could eat so I stuck it out until 4:20 PM when I wanted to eat the table. Instead I had half of a sandwich with 2 slices of lunch meat and 1/2 teaspoon of mayo. It was on double fiber bread, too. It was roughly 200 calories. Breakfast was about 400. So, today I've consumed roughly 680 calories. Not Acceptable. I need to fuel the tool. Besides, I've drank nothing but water and Diet Coke. Oi. Not even 900 calories. We'll see how dinner goes.

9:34 PM--
Well, if dinner didn't bring my caloric intake up, nothing can. We had pizza. It was yummy but, I felt greasy and gross while I was eating it. Not to mention, I ate dessert again. I need to learn to have some willpower against these sugary foods!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment