Monday, July 6, 2009

And they're OFF!!

Today was the first day of my New workout scheme.
It kicked my butt!! Ab curls, triceps kickbacks, the teaser, front side lateral raise, downward dog, etc.
I'm feelin' good! I feel like a million, nay, a billion bucks! my biceps are sore and my butt is burned. Someone call Arnold Schwarzenegger 'cuz his 'guns' just got served.

I imagine back in the ol' days, when people worked their rumps off in the blistering sun and sometimes came really close to dying from famine and locusts, the feeling after a thorough workout was taken for granted. Just like we take for granted A/C, cars, and Burger King.
To them that feeling was simply called "Monday" or "Cleaning out the barn".
What would they think of this world now? What would they think of the past 2 generations that've never known hunger or REAL war-time sacrifice? I almost want to invent a time machine, go back to say, the 1900's and bring back some people to marvel at the America we've created. Yeah. We did that!

Anyway, I'm going to be posting a picture of me for this month, along with measurements tomorrow, so, mark your calendars.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment