Friday, July 3, 2009

I don't want to be anorexic


Recently I've getting a lot of crap for being so "Skinny". Well, I guess to my mothers standards I am skinny But still, it's no reason to accuse your daughter of being anorexic.

Oi!


Yesterday, I went and saw the Saint Louis Awesomes uh, I mean Cardinals battle it out against the San Francisco Giants. While I was at Baseball Heaven I decided to get one of those cute little STL helmets filled with ice cream. The middle-aged dude making the food (sorry, the rhyming was unintentional) asked me if I wanted chocolate or vanilla (like he even HAD to ask!) in my helmet.
After he made the fabulous concoction, he asked me "Are you losing weight?" since I've never in my life met this guy before today, I was shocked.

"Yeah, I've lost a little bit already." I told him. He gave me a thumbs up. "You've got a glow about you that my wife got when she lost weight." he said, giving me $15.00 change. "Keep up the good work, you look great!"

I was flabbergasted! nobody besides my immediate family members and the mirror had noticed I was looking much more svelt and sexy. Then it caused me to start wondering if anybody else had noticed I was thinner, surely the grocery store had noticed. I'm there at least 4 times a week. But, nobody except this vendor guy had said anything. I felt special. And I noticed my glow in the bathroom later on, I really did look fabulous!
Nothing gives you a good nights sleep like recieving a compliment from a complete stranger.
And the Cardinals winning 5-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment