Friday, July 10, 2009

Bad news and some good news:(

Hey everybody. This is my first entry in the past 3 days, and there's a good reason why I wasn't checking in.
I was getting fat and getting my drivers permit.
Now, I'm really happy I got my driver's permit but, the fatness isn't good. I've gone up almost 5 lbs. 5 frickin' pounds in 3 days what the heck is frickin' wrong with me?
I gotta act fast guys, I gotta find some motivation or at least willpower to stop me from eating so dang much. I figured I'd use a combination of the South Beach diet and Weight Watchers diet as my eating guidelines and that starts Monday but, this 5 lbs. thing is driving me nuts.
I know when I ate out at Arby's the other day that I was going to face some trouble but, the rest of the time I was doing decently well in the fact that I wasn't eating out. Don't I get points for showing some restraint? I know what you're thinking, "Well, at least your not 10 lbs. up. Which is what you were asking for."
I know I'm probably supposed to learn some great karmaic lesson or something like,
"THOU SHALT NOT STUFFETH THY FACE UNTIL THINE OWN BUTT BECOMETH THE SIZE OF PENNSYLVANIA".
Only Pennsylvania? I say to myself, glad it wasn't Texas. I haven't gained much in the way of inches, only a few centimeters in the hips mainly (Curse you "Chunky Monkey"!!).
Today, I got the feeling most guys get when they see a hot girl, like, I imagine that guys get this EXACT saying up in their head.
He was this cute little sexy looking roofer man. Muscle aboundin'. And almost instantaneously, like, as soon as I saw his whole self I was like "Damn! I wanna hit that!" Not physically of course, but physically. *wink wink* Then I felt like a pervert.
Yup. So that was my last three days. How was yours?

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You should be eating every 4 hours. A nice healthy breakfast. 4 hours later a snack, which could be fruit and string cheese, or fruit and nuts, or something like that. Never eat fruit alone, the sugars don't absorb right. Then have lunch. Then about 4 hours later eat a light snack. Then dinner.

    Food is fuel and if you don't have fuel you won't burn anything. So if you eat the right things and continue to burn fat then it should start coming off better.

    ReplyDelete