Sunday, July 26, 2009

I've lost 3 lbs.!! Sh-yeah!



ATTENTION BLOG READERS:



I've lost 3 lbs. finally ending my plateau at 234.6! And all I had to do was cut out two glasses of soda a day. I can live with that! Esepecially with the results I've already seen. As you can see, I was more than confident to go out in my new swimming suit! Sorry about my other picture up there, it's just not cooperating with me right now.
I'm hoping to be down to 220 lbs. by the end of August. That's my new goal now, homies.
Hopefully, between my Burlesque, Belly dancing, and High power workouts I can do it. I'm really loving the soreness in my abdomen and inner thighs right now, I hope it never goes away.
I tried counting calories again this week, and I don't know why but I just can't do it. I end up trying to calculate the calories in a single Cheerio and/ or Corn Chex square, then I write it down so my counting ends up looking really weird.
Here's a little example:
1 cup of Oatmeal Squares with 1/2 cup milk ---- 240 cal.
8 oz. glass of Low carb- Low calorie Cranberry Juice ---- 80 cal.
1 single Grape Nut crumb --- 1/16th of a calorie
2 banana bites --- 5 cal.
Breakfast total : 326.16 calories
Yeah, so maybe I won't be doing that anymore. I also won't be trying to figure out the caloric intake of one bite of scrambled egg.
Anyhoo, I've set my new goal, and darn it! I'm gonna do it!!
Place yer bets now.
Sarah


1 comment:

  1. In Jillian Michael's book she said if your food didn't come from a mother or the ground then don't eat it. Which means if it's not meat or fruit or veggie then don't eat it.

    Anything processed is bad. High fructose corn syrup is BAD! The little fake packets of sweetners are BAD! She says it's better to have the real sugar instead of the fake junk. Your body can't digest the fake sugars. MSG (Monosodium glutamate) is BAD.

    Everytime I pick something up to buy I read the ingredients.

    If you read her entire book it will change your life. She knows her stuff and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete